December 12, 2020
There was an all-staff call today where a few things were disclosed.
- They are preparing to be able to hold BM 2021.
- However, the decision looks unlikely to be made before Feb at the earliest.
- April sounds like the point at which pressure ramps up to make a go/no-go call.
- There was talk of various possible Covid mitigation measures, from references to testing to social distancing to hand washing/sanitation and so on, but it all depends on where America and the world stands in the spring, Covid-wise.